● AI will transform both work and scholarship in positive ways.
● Rebekah Hanley, a Galen Scholar in Legal Research & Writing, discussed the implications of generative AI on teaching and the practice of law.
● She believes AI will benefit the teaching and practice of law, but warns of the risk of losing diversity of perspective and voice.
● Hanley emphasizes the importance of maintaining unique humanity and diversity of thought in the era of AI.
● The full article can be read in Oregon Business magazine.